Handi Quilter Simply Sixteen 16″ Longarm
$5,995.00 – $6,995.00
The HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system.
The innovative hoop technology provides the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry.
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Integrated USB port
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
Where Will You Put It?
Reasons to By Handi Quilter
- HQ worldwide retailer support
- HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical, and 5 years mechanical
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Educational videos, tutorials, and tips available at HandiQuilter.com
Little Foot Frame, 10 Foot Studio 2 Frame, 12 Foot Studio 2 Frame